Some of the highlights of Homepath mortgage are:
- Minimum 3% down payment for owner-occupied properties
- Minimum 10% down payment for Investment properties
- Fixed Rate and Adjustable rate (ARM) option available
- No appraisal required – contract price is considered the appraised value
- No mortgage insurance required*
Note that Homepath mortgage rates are substantially higher than normal conventional mortgages. So the benefit of not paying mortgage insurance in some cases, gets lost by higher mortgage rates. Make sure you talk to your loan officer to compare all the loan options to see which one makes more sense for you.
Get a rate quote for Homepath Mortgage