Live Seminar “How to Buy Your First Home In The Bay Area”
Event Date: Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm PST (registration starts at 1:30 pm)
Where: India Community Center, 525 Los Coches St, Milpitas
Join our panel of Mortgage Lender, Real Estate Agent and Accountant to help you prepare to buy your first home in the Bay Area.
The discussion topics will include:
This free seminar will teach you the step-by-step guide to buying your first home.
By attending this seminar you will learn:
- How is the Real Estate Market in the Area? Where to buy?
- What are the Loan Options for a First Time Home Buyer
- From where can you get your downpayment
- How to improve and manage your credit score
- Tax Benefits of Buying a Home
- Getting a gift from parents or other sources from India
The event will be led and moderated by Shashank Shekhar, CEO of Arcus Lending Inc and published author of #1 best-selling book “My First Home.”
The event is FREE, but the seating is limited and registration is required.
The panel discussion will be followed by a question and answer session.
To RSVP for the event, complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org